UPSC CGS & Geologist Notification 2019: The Union Public Selection Commission has issued latest notification for Combined Geo-Scientist (CGS) and Geologist Examination 2019. In this Notification, UPSC invites application for CGS & Geologist Exam 2019. The starting date of the UPSC CGS & Geologist Online Form is 20/03/2019 and the last date of application is 16/04/2018.
Combined Geo-Scientist (CGS) and Geologist 2019 Notification
UPSC has published an Examination Notice No. 07/2019-GEOL on dated 20/03/2013 on the official website. Here we are providing UPSC Geologist 2019 Notification pdf details, UPSC CGS & Geologist Application Form Dates, Exam Dates, Admit Card & Syllabus. You can download the official Geologist Exam Notification 2019 from below important link section.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 106
Examination Name: UPSC Combined Geologist Exam 2019
Name of the Post
- Geologist, Group A: 50
- Geophysicist, Group A: 14
- Chemist. Group A: 15
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: 27
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019:
A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01/01/2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1987 and not later than 01/011998.
For Jr. Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) (Group A) in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources:21 years to 35 years
- Geologist, Group A: Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956).
- Geophysicist, Group A: M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemist. Group A: M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from any recognized University.
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from any recognized University.
Also, Check UPSC IES and ISS Exam 2019
UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for download on official website www.upsconline.nic.in before the three weeks of the online Examination. We will update the direct link to download the UPSC Geologist Admit card.
UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2019 Syllabus Download
Candidates can download UPSC Geologist Syllabus 2019 Exam by click this link.
Rs. 200/- [except SC/ST/ Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates] can be depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using SBI net banking facility or by using any Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Important Dates
Starting Date of UPSC Geologist Online Form 2019: 20/03/2019
IFS Application Form Last Date: 16/04/2019.
Last Date of Application Fee by Cash: 15/04/2019
UPSC Combined Geologist Exam Date: 28/06/2019
How to Apply for UPSC CGS & Geologist Online Form 2019?
Eligible candidates who are interested in the UPSE IFS 2019 Exam can apply through the official website https://upsconline.nic.in between 19/02/2019 to 18/03/2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of UPSC Geologist Notification 2019, we shared all the details of UPSC Combined Geologist Exam Notification 2019 pdf. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our job alert mail to get the All Govt Jobs 2019 Notification.