UPSC Advertisement No 23/2018: Union Public Service Commission has published the latest job notification for Recruitment of 13 Specialist, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Associate Professor & Functional Manager posts. The last date of UPSC Online Application is 10/01/2019.
UPSC Advertisement No 23/2018 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 13
Name of the Post:
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||01||38|
Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer in Education
Specialist Grade-III (Medicine)
Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology)
|Functional Manager (Credit)||01||35|
01. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule to the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984) with registration in the Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
02. Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer in Education: Second class M.Ed of a recognized University or equivalent.
03. Specialist Grade-III (Medicine): A recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. Post-Graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned specialty or super specialty, namely Doctor of Medicine (Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine (General- Medicine).
04. Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology): Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or second Schedule or part II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational Qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
05. Functional Manager (Credit): Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Commerce /Business Studies from a recognized University / Institute. (with three years experience).
Also, Check NDA 2019 Application Form
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nill
For Others: Rs. 25/-
Last Date of Online Application: 10/01/2019.
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 11/01/2019.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://upsconline.nic.in on or before 10/01/2019.
Important Link of UPSC Advertisement No 23/2018
|Official Website||Click Here|
Subscribe our free job alert mail to get the latest UPSC Online Notification & UPSC Jobs of 2019.