UPSC Advertisement No 13/2018: Union Public Service Commission has published latest job notification for Recruitment of Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Joint Director & Project Manager. The last date of UPSC Online Application is 02/08/2018.
UPSC Advertisement No 13/2018 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 12
Name of the Post:
|SL No.||Post Name||Total||Age Limit|
|02.||Anaesthetist (Family Welfare)||01||35|
|03.||Assistant Professor (Paediatrics)||01||45|
|05.||Joint Director (Fisheries)||02||40|
|06.||Project Manager (Technical)||01||35|
01. Instrumentation Engineer: Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university.
02. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare): A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
03. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics): A degree of Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) from any recognized University or Medical Institution in India.
04. Lecturer (Pharmacy): Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class.
05. Joint Director (Fisheries): Masters Degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University.
06. Project Manager (Technical): B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology or in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: NilL
For Others: Rs. 25/-
Last Date of Online Application: 02/08/2018.
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 03/08/2018.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://upsconline.nic.in on or before 02/08/2018.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Subscribe our free job alert mail to get the latest UPSC Online Notification & New Govt Jobs of 2018.