UPSC Advertisement No 01/2019: Union Public Service Commission has published the latest job notification for Recruitment of 358 Assistant Professor, Medical Officer (MO), Director General, Scientist & Senior Lecturer. The last date of UPSC Online Application is 31/01/2019.
UPSC Advertisement No 01/2019 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 358
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia): 04
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 01
- Assistant Professor (CTVS): 02
- Assistant Professor (Gastro Medicine): 01
- Assistant Professor (Gastro Surgery): 01
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 01
- Assistant Professor (Neurology): 01
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 01
- Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine): 01
- Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology): 01
- Assistant Professor (Radiology): 01
- Assistant Professor (Urology): 01
- Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy
- Director General (Technical): 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Junior Geophysicist): 03
- Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer): 327
- Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): 02
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine): 01
- Senior Lecturer (Paediatrics): 01
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases): 01
- Senior Lecturer (Pathology): 02
- Senior Lecturer (Radio-Diagnosis): 02
Educational Qualification: A recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications ) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Refer to notification for more information…
Also, Check SSC JE Recruitment
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nill
For Others: Rs. 25/-
Last Date of Online Application: 31/01/2019.
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 01/02/2019.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://upsconline.nic.in on or before 31/01/2019.
Important Link of UPSC Advertisement No 01/2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
Subscribe our free job alert mail to get the latest UPSC Online Notification & UPSC Jobs of 2019.