RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: The Indian Railway NTPC Recruitment Notification released for RRB NTPC Exam 2019. In this Notification, RRB invites application for the recruitment of 35277 Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Station Master, Junior Time Keeper, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist and Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk vacancies. The starting date of the RRB NTPC Online Form is 01/03/2019 and the last date to RRB NTPC Apply online is 31/03/2019.
Railway NTPC 2019 Notification
Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) has released an Examination Notice No.01/2019 on 28/02/2019 for selection of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) vacancies through RRB NTPC Exam 2019. Here we are providing RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 details, RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus, Exam Dates & Railway NTPC Admit Card. The applicant can download the RRB NTPC 2019 official notification from below important link section.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 35277
Under Graduate Posts / NTPC 10+2 Class Level Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||4319|
|Accounts Clerk Cum Typist||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
Graduate Level Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Traffic Assistant (TA)||88|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||2873|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
|Station Master (SM)||6865|
RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility Details
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019:
- Under Graduate Posts: 18 to 30 years
- Graduate Level Posts: 18 to 33 years
- Under Graduate Posts: 12th Class (Intermediate ) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
- Graduate Level Posts: Any Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
Eligible candidates can download RRB NTPC Admit Card from the RRBs websites prior to 10 days before the date of the CBT, CBAT/TST, DV (as applicable). Admit Card will not be sent to candidates by post.
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
- Mathematics: Number System, Decimals, Percentage, Mensuration, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Elementary Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry, Profit and Loss, Elementary Statistics etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Data Sufficiency, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Statement-Conclusion, Statement-Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs etc.
- General Awareness: Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Indian Literature, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance-constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1stStage CBT)
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Female /Transgender/ ExM/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class: Rs. 250/- (Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1stStage CBT.)
Starting Date of RRB NTPC Online Form: 01/03/2019
Last Date of RRB NTPC Application Form: 31/03/2019.
Last Date of Application Fee by Online/SBI Challan/Post Office Challan: 05/04/2019.
Final Submission of Application: 12/04/2019
RRB NTPC Application Form & How to Apply?
Eligible candidates who are interested in the RRB NTPC 2019 can apply through the official website https://guwahati.rrbonlinereg.co.in from 01/03/2019 to 31/03/2019.
|Railway NTPC Notification 2019||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of Railway NTPC 2019 Notification. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our Railway Freejobalert to get the RRB Jobs 2019 details.