LIC AAO Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has published official notification for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. In this Notification, LIC invited application for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). The starting date of LIC AAO Online Form 2019 from 03/03/2019 and last date of LIC AAO Application Form is 22/03/2019. The applicants who are waiting for LIC AAO 2019 Notification can read here the full information about LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. Here we are sharing LIC AAO Notification 2019 pdf, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility criteria. You can download the notification from below important link section.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 590
Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
LIC AAO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Minimum Age 21 years and Maximum age 30 years as on 01/03/2019. (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/03/1989 and not later than 01/03/1998 both days inclusive only are eligible )
Also, Check RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification
- AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/Institution.
- AAO (CA): Bachelor’s Degree. Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March 2019.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs.100/-
- All other candidates: Rs.600/-
LIC AAO Selection Procedure
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Preliminary Examination Pattern
Preliminary Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections as follows:
LIC AAO Admit Card
Candidates will have to visit the website under the heading “Careers” www.licindia.in/careers for downloading call letters for on-line Preliminary examination from 22/04/2019 to 30/04/2019 from the given link hosted on LIC’s website. A message for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS. Candidates can download admit by using Registration Number/Roll number, Password/Date of Birth.
Important Dates of LIC AAO Online Form 2019
Starting Date of LIC AAO Online Application: 02/03/2019.
Last Date of Application: 22/03/2019.
Download LIC AAO Call Letter: From 24/04/2019 to 30/04/2019.
LIC AAO Preliminary Exam Date (tentative): 04 & 05 May 2019.
LIC AAO Main Exam Date (tentative): 28/06/2019
How to Apply LIC AAO Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates who are interested in LIC Jobs can apply through official website https://www.licindia.in from 02/03/2019 to 22/03/2019.
Important Link of LIC AAO Online Form 2019
|LIC AAO Notification||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of LIC AAO Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of LIC AAO Notification 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our Latest Freejobalert to get the upcoming LIC Jobs notification details.