KPTCL Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has published the Notification for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant & Junior Assistant vacancies. The starting date of KPTCL Online Form is 05/03/2019 and the last date of Application Form is 04/04/2019. Here we are providing KPTCL Recruitment 2019 details. Applicants can download the KPTCL Notification 2019 from below important link section.
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 1450
Name of the Post:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.)||71|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)||399|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||23|
|Junior Engineer (Elec.)||519|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||22|
|Junior Personal Assistant||56|
KPTCL Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 04/04/2019.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) / Assistant Engineer (Elec.): BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE) or pass in AMIE (INDIA) (Section A & B Electrical) examination.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering of a recognized University /Institution (Recognized by AICTE) or pass in AMIE (INDIA) (section A & B (Civil) examination or any equivalent engineering degree relevant to Transmission & Distribution utilities in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka.
- Junior Personal Assistant: SSLC/10th Standard examination. Passed Senior Grade Typewriting and Senior Grade Shorthand Examinations in Kannada & English conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board.
- Junior Assistant: PUC qualification in the state of Karnataka or Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing or Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education.
Also, Check SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification
- General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 300/-
Important Dates of KPTCL Online Form 2019
Starting Date of Online Application: 05/03/2019.
Last Date of Application: 04/04/2019.
How to Apply KPTCL Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates who are interested in KPTCL Jobs can apply through official website http://www.kptcl.com from 05/03/2019 to 04/04/2019.
Important Link of KPTCL Online Form 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of KPTCL Recruitment 2019-20, we shared all the details of KPTCL Notification 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our Freejobalert to get the Upcoming Karnataka Government Jobs notification details.