FCI Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published the latest notification for FCI Recruitment 2019. In this Notification, Food Corporation invited applications for Recruitment of 4103 Assistant Grade III & II, JE, Steno, and Typist. The starting date of the FCI Assistant Online Application Form 2019 is 23/02/2019 and the last date to the application is 25/03/2019. Here we are providing FCI Assistant Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, FCI Admit Card and other details. Applicants can download the FCI Notification 2019 from below important link section.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 4103
Name of the Post:
|Post Name||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||North East Zone||Total|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46||26||26||14||2||114|
|J.E. (Electrical & Mechanical)||30||15||10||9||8||72|
FCI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- For JE & AG II: 28 years
- For Steno & Typist: 25 years
- For AG III: 27 years
- Junior Engineer: Degree in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
- Steno: Graduation degree along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 wpm and 80 wpm in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 wpm and 80 wpm in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi): A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Typist: Graduation or equivalent degree. 30 WPM speed in Hindi Typing.
- AG-III (General): Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- AG-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from any recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical): B.Sc in Agriculture Or B.Sc with Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Food Science from any recognized University:
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree with proficiency in computers application.
FCI Selection Process 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance of online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
Also, Check SSC MTS 2019 Exam Notification
FCI Exam Pattern Syllabus
Phase-I Online Exam
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration||Version|
|English Language||30||20||20 minutes||English|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes||Bilingual|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes||Bilingual|
FCI Admit Card 2019
Candidate can be downloaded FCI Admit Card/Call Letters from www.fci.gov.in 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards.
Application Fee of FCI Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- General/OBC/EXSM category: 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD category: 100/-
Important Dates of FCI Online Form 2019
Starting Date of Application: 23/02/2019.
Last Date of Application: 25/03/2019.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2019?
Eligible Candidates who are interested in FCI Jobs can apply online through the website www.fci.gov.in from 23/02/2019 to 25/03/2019.
Important Link of FCI Notification 2019
|Phase-II Admit Card||Download|
|Phase-II Exam Notice||Download|
|FCI Notification 2019||Click Here|
|FCI Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of FCI Recruitment 2019-20, we shared all the details of FCI Notification 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our free job alert mail to get the Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification 2019-20.