Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019: Cochin Shipyard Limited has published latest notification for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019. In this Notification, Cochin Shipyard invited application for recruitment to the post of Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Air Conditioner Technician, Scaffolder & Ship Design Assistant. The starting date of the Cochin Shipyard online Application form is 30/01/2019 and the last date to apply online is 13/02/2019.
Cochin Shipyard Notification 2019
SAIL has released an advertisement No. No.P&A/ 2(230)/16-Vol III for selection of 195 Workmen on a contract basis. Here we are providing the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Notification details.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 195
Name of the Post:
A. Fabrication Assistant
- Welder: 47
- Sheet Metal Worker: 6
B. Outfit Assistant
- Fitter: 23
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber): 25
- Mechanic Diesel: 06
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 03
- Machinist: 02
- Shipwright Wood: 02
- Painter: 03
- Electrician: 19
- Electronic Mechanic: 03
- Instrument Mechanic: 02
C. Air Conditioner Technician: 04
D. Scaffolder: 25
E. Fireman: 05
F. Safety Assistant: 10
G. Serang: 01
H. Ship Design Assistant
- Mechanical: 02
- Electrical: 01
- Electronics: 01
- Instrumentation: 02
- Junior Safety Inspector: 03
Eligibility Criteria of Cochin Shipyard Notification 2018
Age Limit: 30 years as on 13/02/2019
- Fabrication Assistant/Outfit Assistant: Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.
- Safety Assistant: SSLC, One-year Diploma/ Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Fireman: SSLC, Six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute.
- Serang: VII standard pass and valid Serang / Lascar cum Serang Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Ship Design Assistant: SSLC and Three-year Diploma in the relevant Engineering.
- Junior Safety Inspector: Three-year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks with Post Diploma in Industrial Safety approved by Factories & Boilers department.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Practical Test/Skill Test/Physical Test.
Also, Check SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
Rs. 100/- for Post No. H & I (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.)
Important Dates of Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 30/01/2019.
Last Date of Application: 13/02/2019.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancies 2019?
Eligible candidates who are interested in workmen jobs can apply through the official website https://www.cochinshipyard.com from 30/01/2019 to 13/02/2019.
Cochin Shipyard Apply Online Link
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|