BMRCL Recruitment 2019: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published latest notification for BMRCL Recruitment 2019. In this Notification, Bangalore Metro Rail invited application for the recruitment to the post of Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer in the Operation & Maintenance Wing. Eligible candidates who are interested in BMRCL Recruitment 2019 can apply online. Eligible candidates can fill BMRCL Online form between 03/01/2019 to 02/02/2019. Applicants can read here Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019 Notification before filling online application. Here we are providing BMRC Recruitment 2019 vacancies details. Candidates can download the notification from below important link section.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Maintainer: 134
- Junior Engineer: 21
- Section Engineer: 19
Eligibility Criteria of BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Age Limit as on 02/02/2019:
- GM – 35 years
- SC / ST and Cat 1 – 40 years
- IIa, IIb, IIIa and III b – 38 years
- Ex-Ser – 50 years (max)
Also, Check RRB JE Notification 2019
- Maintainer: Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Electronics Mechanics / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
- Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science and Engineering / Mechanical /Telecommunication / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification.
- Section Engineer: Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering /Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
SC/ST candidates: Rs. 354/-
GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b: Rs. 826/-
Bangalore Metro Selection Process
The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test followed by Medical Fitness Test.
BMRC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application: 03/01/2019.
Last Date of Application: 02/02/2019.
Last Date for Application Fee: 04/02/2019
BMRC Exam Date: 24/02/2019
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for Bangalore Metro Jobs through online from the official website https://rrc-wr.com from 10/12/2018 to 09/01/2019.
Also, Check RPF 798 Constable Vacancy
|BMRCL Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of BMRCL Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of the Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019 Notification. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our free job alert to get the upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 details.