AFCAT 2019: Indian Air Force has published the latest notification for Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT – 012/2019 ). In this Notification, Indian Air Force invites application from Indian citizens (Men and Women) for recruitment Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non – Technical) branches. The eligible candidates who are interested in AFCAT 2019 Exam can apply from the official website. AFCAT I 2019 Online Application has started on 01/06/2019 and the last date of online application is 30/06/2019.
AFCAT 2019 Notification
Air Force has released the official notification for AFCAT II/2019 including NCC Special Entry on https://afcat.cdac.in. Here we are providing AFCAT Notification 2019, eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, AFCAT online application, AFCAT admit card & AFCAT syllabus. You can download the AFCAT notification from below important link section.
AFCAT 2 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 242
|Ground Duty (Technical)||102|
|Ground Duty (Non – Technical)||56|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||Not Specified|
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: Between 20 to 24 years as on 01/07/2020 (Born between 02/07/1996 to 01/07/2000 (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty (Technical & Non – Technical) Branch: Between 20 to 26 years as on 01/07/2020 i.e. born between 02/07/1994 to 01/07/2000 (both dates inclusive).
01. Flying Branch: 10+2 passed with a minimum of 60% marks in Maths and Physics. Graduation with minimum 03 years degree course in any discipline from any recognized University. OR BE/B Tech degree (Four years course). OR Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University.
02. Ground – Duty ( Technical) Branch: 10+2 level with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics. Four years degree graduation/integrated post – graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.
03. Ground-Duty (Non – Technical) Branches
- Administration: Graduation Degree (Three years) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Education: MBA/ MCA or MA/ MSc degree in English / Mathematics/ Physics / Chemistry/ Statistics/ International relations/ International Studies/ Defence Studies/ Computer Science/ Psychology / IT / Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relation.
04. NCC Spl Entry ( Flying Branch ): 10+2 with 60% marks in Physics & Maths. Graduates in any discipline.NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘ C’ certificate acquired on or after 01/01/2017 is mandatory.
05. Meteorology: Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics/ Statistics / Geography/Oceanography / Meteorology /Agricultural Meteorology /Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics/ Ecology & Environment /Geo – physics/Environmental Biology.
AFCAT Application Fee
Rs. 250/ – for AFCAT Exam (not applicable for NCC entry and Meteorology) may be paid through online.
AFCAT Exam Pattern
|Exam||Subject||Duration||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.||02 Hours||100||300|
|EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch]||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
AFCAT 2019 Syllabus
AFCAT Syllabus & Standard of the Examination:-
English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Synonyms, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Antonyms & Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms & Phrases.
General Awareness: History, Geography, Basic Science, Current Affairs, Civics, Politics, Environment, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc .
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test: Decimal Fraction, Average, Profit & Loss, Time and Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion & Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
Numerical Ability: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
AFCAT 2019 Admit Card
AFCAT Admit card will be available for download three weeks before the date of the examination. The Admit Card will be sent to the registered mail IDs and will also be available on website www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in. we will also provide a direct link to download AFCAT Admit card 2019.
AFCAT 2019 Selection Process
The selection will be based on written examination & Interview Test.
Important Dates of AFCAT 2019 Notification
Starting Date of AFCAT Online Application: 01/06/2019
Last Date to AFCAT Application Form: 30/06/2019.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates who are interested in AFCAT Exam 2019 can apply through the website https://afcat.cdac.in on or before 30/06/2019.
|AFCAT Notification 2019||Click Here|
|AFCAT 2019 Apply Online
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page of AFCAT 2019, we shared all the details of AFCAT Notification 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Guru & Subscribe our free job alert mail to get the latest Defence Jobs details.